Friday, October 30, 2009

Cute Japanese Printable Stationary!


I stumbled across some super kawaii Japanese stationary today, and thought I'd share it with all of you!

Just go to KF Studios, and you'll find a wonderful array of cute paper goods you can downlaod in PDF form and print out for free!

If the Japanese scares you, you can just follow these links here.

Calenders
Kids Study Aids (also great for studying your Japanese!)
Kids Moji (little letter charts for learning Japanese letters)
Schedule (to do lists and schedule things)
Memo
Letters
Envelopes
Fax

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That's adorable! I wish I had some like this! It's great to find another paper lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the stationery paper.It is so cute and very childlike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you! i have been trying to find this website all day! i forgot the name of it and was really sweating. you are a life saver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, just felt the need to express how great I find this blog!

    ReplyDelete