Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I haven't died....I swear!

Alas, I have been horribly neglectful to my poor little corner of the Blogosphere, but not without reason.

(Warning, personal crap to follow.)

I have been struggling with my health and dealing with a lot of stress from my very demanding course load for this semester. Unfortunately, my health had to take priority, and I had to make the difficult decision to take the semester off from school. On the bright side, that means I get to work on my blog and my Etsy a lot more! :D

I will be adding new things to my Etsy either later today or tomorrow, and have some exciting new products about to hit my shop's virtual shelves. I will be adding bangles, earrings, and other accesories, all done with paper. I'm decoupaging, folding up origami, and have even started paper stitching and quilling. I'm also now offering up customized buisness card sets.

Of course, I will still be crafting my usual; tags and origami a plenty. ^_^

In other news, I will soon be debuting my new Etsy shop, 1ThousandWordsorMore! I will be selling my photography and prints there, so please keep an eye out for more updates as to that.

Happy crafting!
~TPE

No comments:

Post a Comment