Friday, December 4, 2009

A Camera, Thirft Shopping and A Feature!

Today was AWESOME! And mind you, I don't use all caps for nothin'.

I spent the day with my good friend, CharmingMittens and went thrift shopping up in The Woodlands area. Between the two of us, we bought the whole store, so be sure to stay tuned for my awesome upcycling projects soon to come.

I also got to borrow her spiffy digi cam, so I'm no longer cam-less! I honestly felt like doing little happy dances when I got to take some pics of my newest items for Etsy. I shall be listing loads of things early tomorrow morning (as I'm half-dead right now, lol.) so be sure to head on over to my shop, ThePaperElement.Etsy.com.

I also came home to find a lovely little convo telling me I'd been featured in a beatufil blog, called Verbose Purse. Check out an awesome list of gifts under $1oo. ^_^

Happy weekend, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment