Monday, December 14, 2009

Trade Days Have Come & Gone

The Tradeaholic's Trade N' Stay has sadly come and gone for this month, which is partly why I haven't updated in a little while, lol.

I made around 15-20 trades this round (Yes, I actually lost count 0_o ) and have been a busy beaver getting them all made up and packaged. I also received some of my trades and had myself a mini-Christmas with all the goodies I traded for.

Want in on all the trading goodness? You can join the Tradeaholic's Etsy group by going to their Ning.com site here and signing up. You can also search the Etsy forums for 'Tradeaholics' to see the latest thread.

Tradeaholics hosts a huge Trade N' Stay every month, and you don't have to be a member to join in. Though, as a member, you will be notified of upcoming events.

It's a great way to meet other great Etsy sellers and get your name and products out there. You also get to have some guilt-free goodies, lol. ^_^

Check it out, trade on, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment