Saturday, August 8, 2009

This week's feature: Plushies!

This week's feature was inspired by a wonderful, random act of kindness from my Dear Boyfriend. I had been having a really bad day, so on his way home from work, he stopped and got me a present. ^_^

It turned out to be an utterly adorable Uglydoll. If you haven't checked these out before, you really must! They're so cute and VERY SOFT! I'm sure I'll have the whole collection before long, lol.

At any rate, this thoughtful gift amde me crave a little plush in my life, so I hit Etsy searching for stuffies for my next weekly feature. Please check out my side banner for all the wonderful stuff (pun so intended!).

As always, thank you to the wonderful Etsy-sians whose awesome items make my weekly feature possible. Please give them a look. ^_^

~TPE

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with all things plush. Hopefully soon I can get to making some REAL plush toys, not just kitty toys!
    Thank you for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOOOVE plushies, too! I'll never grow out of them, lol.

    You're so welcome, love your kitty toys!

    PS. I'm a cat lover, too. My fiancee and I have 3. ^_^

    ReplyDelete